Soft Tissue Specialist
Professional soft tissue therapist specialising in sports massage, movement and the treatment of muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Based in Perpignan in the south of France, I work with professional and amateur sports teams as well as individuals at their home, work, training facilities and event or competition venues. I also travel with clients to training events and competitions where necessary.
Clients include a permanent position with rugby league team the Catalans Dragons, SwimMAC (USA national swim team) and Olympic Medalists or World Champions such as Sarah Sjöström, Chad Le Clos, Ryan Lochte, Bruno Fratus and Kirsty Coventry. I also worked as Soft Tissue Therapist / Soigneuse for cyclist Chris Ward when he set the world record for a non-stop crossing of France (1,500km).
I work regularly throughout the regions surrounding Perpignan in the South of France. I also travel for specific projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc (hons) Sports Science including anatomy and physiology, sports injuries and gym instructor.
- 2 year further qualifications in massage, sports and remedial massage, treatment of injuries, taping and strapping.
- Cadaver dissection course at Guy’s Hospital, London.
- Medical acupuncture (dry needling) and advanced medical acupuncture (electro acupuncture).
- Barcelona FC Sports Science Conference 2018.
- Continual first aid / pitchside / trauma CPD with Catalans Dragons.
- UKAD advisor certificate.
- WR Concussion management certificate.